On February 8th, the Shrine received the generous permission of Bishop da Cunha for our initial schedule of events for this year:
- Fr. Edward Murphy’s Healing Mass, held on the 4th Thursday (this is a change due to his schedule) of February to May, then September to December, with Rosary and Confession at 6:00PM, Mass and Benediction at 6:30PM after Confessions are concluded.
- As we are able to engage a priest, a Mass on the First Friday for the Sacred Heart.
- The required Mass for the anniversary of the Dedication of St. Anne’s Church will be held on Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 3:00PM.
- Permission has been granted for Fr. Allen Alexander, MIC, of the Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception to preside over the St Anne Novena devotions from July 17-25, 2022 at 6:00PM , including a Daily Mass for each day of the Novena in preparation for the Feast Day of Sts. Anne and Joachim.
- Bishop da Cunha has accepted our invitation to celebrate the Solemn Mass of the Feast of Sts. Anne and Joachim on July 26th at 6:00PM. This will be followed by the traditional procession of Her relics around the block.
- The annual Filipino God the Father Celebration and Pilgrimage is moving from the La Salette Shrine to St. Anne Shrine, and will be held on Sunday, September 4, 2022.
Of course, other devotions upcoming include our annual Lenten Vespers held on Sundays during the season of Lent at 3:00PM in the Shrine, The Way of the Cross, held on Good Friday evening, the annual Corpus Christi procession through the streets of Fall River on the Feast of Corpus Christi, and other special devotions and events held throughout the year. We are extremely grateful to Bishop da Cunha for his generous support of our efforts here at St. Anne Shrine and ask for your prayers as we continue our ministry here in the City.
Please be sure to check our Calendar of Events regularly on the top menu here, our social media presence on Facebook and LinkedIn, or contact the Shrine during regular business hours posted above at 508-678-1510.